1. Plan and coordinates various tasks basedon the user experience design process, including demand analysis, taskanalysis, concept design, information architecture design, interaction designand usability testing.
2. Completes tasks based on the design process such as definition of demand specifications, persona design, storyboarddesign, scenario design, description of flow charts, prototype design and writing of design specifications.
3. Familiar with relevant user experience research methods such as focus groups, in-depth interviews and usability testing, and conducts iterative design based on the researches.
4. Communicates and coordinates all key elements in a project, including research discovery points, conceptual design points, design ideas, detail design points and visual design points.
5. Leads and manages the project process, promotes the decision-making process, tracks problems and assists with the evaluation of resource demands and schedules.
6. Cooperates with professional team of cross-discipline employees, including designers, project managers, business people, brand strategists and hardware & software developers
1. Over two years' working experiences inuser experience design.
2. Strong design capabilities. Able to complete the whole design process from conception to expression independently or by leading a team.
3. Good logic thinking. Minor obsessive-compulsive disorders such as neat freak or sorting freak are allowed.
4. Experience in project management. Able to communicate with customers and development teams, etc. and coordinate other functional tasks.
5. Strong implementation capabilities. Responsible, pragmatic, reliable.
6. Is strict with oneself, maintains themotivation to constantly learn new methods and knowledge, and has his/her own opinions.
7. Identifies with user research, understands some research methods. Able to participate in the research, have agood understanding of research results and reflect the results in designs.
8. Good communication skills. Able toexplain his/her own designs to others and listen carefully to their opinions.
9. Familiar with the trends of the user experience industry, curious about the products of other popular industries and able to research them and have your own opinions.
10. Loves life, has his/her own interestsand habits and persists in them, maintains curiosity about new things in life and pays attention to surrounding people and things.
11. Fond of consulting work, glad to cooperate with teams and customers. Willing to work under pressure.
12. Candidates with overseas study backgrounds or working experiences in a multinational company or teammanagement experience are preferred.
13. Candidates failing to submit work will not be considered.